Paid subscriptions are a powerful strategy to monetize your online yoga lessons. You may build a scalable business strategy that enables you to combine your love of yoga with making money by giving subscribers exclusive access to your classes and other benefits. There’s never been a better moment to start an online yoga business as more individuals use online platforms for fitness and wellness sessions. In this post, we’ll explore seven ways to make money from your online yoga classes through paid subscriptions.
Well, here are seven ways to monetize your online yoga classes with paid subscriptions:
Table of Contents
- 1. Offer paid subscriptions
- 2. Host live events
- 3. Sell merchandise
- 4. Create an online course
- 5. Provide private sessions:
- 6. Collaborate with other companies
- 7. Provide free trials:
1. Offer paid subscriptions
Certainly, I’d be pleased to go into further detail on how to monetize your online yoga classes by providing paid subscriptions.
Paid subscriptions can be an excellent method to give your students continuing value while also bringing in a consistent income. Here’s an example of how your subscription model might be set up:
Tier 1: Basic Membership ($10/month)
Access to a few pre-recorded sessions
Weekly email newsletter with yoga practise advice and inspiration
10% off of everything in your online store
Tier 2: Premium Membership ($25/month)
Personalized feedback on one posture or technique each month
Unlimited access to all pre-recorded lessons
Live Q&A sessions once a month with you or one of your instructors
20% off of your online store’s items
Tier 3: VIP Membership – $50/month
Unlimited access to all pre-recorded classes
monthly live Q&A session with you or one of your instructors
personalised feedback on up to three poses or techniques each month
a free private virtual session every three months
30% discount on items in your online store.
You can offer a free trial period, such as one week or one month, to persuade students to sign up for your subscription so they can feel the value of your lessons before committing to a paid membership.
You may accommodate a variety of students with various requirements and budgets by providing various membership packages with varied amounts of advantages. This might assist you in developing a devoted following and bringing in consistent revenue for your online yoga business.
2. Host live events
A wonderful method to engage with your audience and increase revenue for your online yoga business is by hosting live events. Listed below are a few instances of live events you might host:
1. Webinars: Organize a live webcast on a certain yoga-related subject, like breathing exercises or meditation. You can purchase a recording of the webinar after the event and charge a fee for participation.
2. Workshops: Provide a more thorough learning opportunity by holding a workshop that focuses on a particular aspect of yoga practise, like inversions or yoga for stress alleviation. As part of the package, include handouts or other materials and charge a fee for attendance.
3. Retreats: Arrange a series of online yoga sessions over the course of a weekend or a week. Provide a bundle that includes admission to all sessions along with other benefits like membership in a closed Facebook group or access to recorded classes.
4. Challenges: Have a yoga challenge to entice students to go to class every day for, say, 30 days. Give incentives to students who finish the challenge, and offer daily motivation and advice to keep them inspired.
5. Charity events: Organize online yoga classes or events to earn money for a cause or charity that is important to you. Attendance fees should be charged, with a percentage of the money going to charity.
By holding live events, you may interact with your audience more and offer benefits beyond your standard online lessons. Also, the money made from these events can be used to complement your subscription income and other sources of income.
3. Sell merchandise
Offering products can be an excellent strategy to expand the revenue of your online yoga business and to build brand recognition. The following are some examples of items you could sell:
1. Yoga mats and other props: Market branded yoga mats, blocks, straps, and other equipment that your students can utilise.
2. Clothing: Provide a range of yoga clothing with your logo or business name on it, including leggings, tank tops, or hoodies.
3. Accessories: Sell yoga fans’ favourite accoutrements, such water bottles, tote bags, or meditation cushions.
4. Electronic products Develop and market digital supplements to your online yoga lessons, such as printed yoga poses, guided meditations, or e-books.
You can use your website, social media accounts, and in-class mentions to promote your products by including links to your online store. Students who have signed up for your programmes or attended live events can also receive discounts or other special offers.
Offering products can be an excellent method to develop your brand and increase the income from your online yoga business. Just be sure to select premium goods that are in line with your brand’s core principles and that your students would adore and respect.
4. Create an online course
An excellent method to share your knowledge and bring in more money for your online yoga business is to create an online course. The following advice will help you create an online course:
1. Choose a focused subject: Create a course that offers in-depth teaching and assistance and concentrate on a particular aspect of yoga practise, such as yoga for beginners or advanced asanas.
2. Divide it into modules: Create modules or sections for your course that focus on various facets of the subject. Students will find it simpler to follow along and monitor their progress as a result.
3. Include video material: Utilize videos to guide and coach students throughout the course while also demonstrating yoga poses and methods. Students will benefit from feeling as though they are in a live class with you.
4. Provide supporting materials: Provide students extra materials, such as handouts, cheat sheets, or checklists, to assist them remember what they have learned and put it into practise.
5. Choose a fair pricing for your course that accounts for the time and effort you put into creating it as well as the value it offers to your students.
You can use links to your online course on your website and social media pages, as well as mention it during online classes and in email newsletters, to spread the word about it. Also, you can provide subscribers to your classes or attendees of your live events a special deal or discount.
A terrific method to share your knowledge and experience with a larger audience and to bring in more money for your online yoga business is by developing an online course.
5. Provide private sessions:
Providing private sessions is a terrific method to provide each student individualised attention while also bringing in more money for your online yoga business. Here are some pointers for providing private sessions:
1. Market your services: On your website and social media pages, as well as during your online classes, highlight your private sessions. Students interested in scheduling a private session might also be given special offers or discounts.
Establish your rates: Establish a reasonable fee for your private sessions that takes into account the time and expertise you are offering. For sessions of varying lengths or for bundles containing several sessions, you might want to offer several pricing options.
3. Establish a reservation system Provide a system that would allow students to schedule and pay for private lessons online. This can be done via a system you develop yourself or a booking platform.
4. Individualize each session: Before each one, talk to your student about their objectives and any areas they wish to concentrate on. Use this information to customise the session to each person’s needs.
5. Follow up after the session: After each private session, send a follow-up email to your student to check in with them and offer any extra advice or resources they might require.
You may provide your pupils individualised attention and advice by offering private lessons, which will enable them to develop their practise and accomplish their objectives. Also, the extra cash from individual sessions might aid in balancing out your income from subscriptions and other services.
6. Collaborate with other companies
For your online yoga business, collaborating with other companies can be a terrific way to increase your clientele and your revenue. Here are some pointers for working with other companies:
1. Identify complementary companies: Search for companies like natural food shops, wellness centres, or sports wear shops that sell goods or services that go well with your online yoga lessons.
2. Contact prospective partners: Introduce yourself and your online yoga business to possible partners. Describe the advantages of cooperating for both of your companies and suggest a partnership.
3. Establish a mutually advantageous arrangement: Collaborate with your partner to establish a mutually advantageous arrangement, such as giving each other’s clients discounts or promotions or hosting events or workshops together.
4. Highlight your collaboration: To improve awareness for both of your companies, advertise your cooperation through social media, email newsletters, and other marketing channels.
5. Assess the partnership’s success: After the relationship has come to a close, assess its success and think about how you may advance future partnerships.
You may expand your customer base and increase your revenue for your online yoga business by collaborating with other firms. Choose partners who provide goods or services that go well with your online yoga sessions and who share your brand’s ideals.
7. Provide free trials:
Providing free trials is a good approach to draw more students to your online yoga sessions and increase sales for your company. Here are some pointers for providing free trials:
1. Choose a trial duration: Select a trial duration that fits for your company. A few days, a week, or even a month can pass.
2. Promote the trial: Make sure to let people know about the free trial on your website, through your email newsletters, and on social media. Urge your followers to sign up for your classes and tell their friends and family about it.
3. Make signing up simple: Build a straightforward and user-friendly trial registration process. This might be done via a sign-up form on your website or a platform provided by a third party.
4. Provide a range of classes: To give potential customers a taste of your online yoga lessons, offer a range of classes throughout the trial time. They can use this to determine if they wish to enrol in your classes in the long run.
5. Follow up with trial subscribers: Reach out to trial subscribers after the trial time to persuade them to enrol in your classes. Encourage them to subscribe by offering specials or discounts.
Providing free trials is a terrific strategy to grow your customer base and draw new students to your online yoga courses. So be sure you offer a range of programmes and stay in touch with trial subscribers to persuade them to sign up for your classes on an ongoing basis.
In conclusion, there are a number of efficient ways to generate income from your paid subscriptions to your online yoga courses. There are various ways to monetize your online yoga business and provide your members value, from providing private sessions and developing an online course to selling items and conducting live events.
You may create a devoted student base and make a steady income from your love of yoga by providing exclusive content, individualized care, and other benefits to your members. Just keep in mind to select the tactics that are consistent with your brand’s core principles and offer your subscribers the most benefit. You may create a profitable and fulfilling online yoga business that improves the lives of people if you put in the effort and are prepared to change with the times.